Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Suppori Sling Review


I love finding a new, nifty item to help me as a mom!  Suppori definitely falls in that category!  The Suppori is a great baby carrier...



Suppori goes over your shoulder and lays at your hip.  Its meant for babies that can sit up by themselves, and is good for carrying babies up to 28 lbs!

image01
Picture Courtesy of luckybabyworld.com
 
 
I love that the Suppori is not big and bulky.  It will fit into a purse, diaper bag, etc.  You can fold it up or roll it up and it takes up little room!  And the Suppori comes in lots of different colors!!!  I definitely suggest you check it out!



Check out Suppori HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment