Thursday, January 31, 2013

SewLucky16 Etsy Shop Review


Yay!  Another great Etsy Shop for review today!  I LOVE shopping on Etsy!  There's something for EVERYBODY!!!!  Today's Etsy review is a wonderful shop called Sew Lucky 16.  This shop is FULL of lovely, handmade items for babies and kids!  The awesome owner of Sew Lucky 16 was kind enough to send me a few items for review. 

The first item I received was this lovely set of 2 Burp Cloths and a Travel Baby Wipes Case...



This set is so lovely and would make an AMAZING baby shower gift!!!  The burp cloths are made from cloth diapers!  And let me just tell you in case you don't already know - cloth diapers make THE BEST burp cloths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Don't buy the thin, cute little burp cloths that they sell in stores!  Messes go right through!  But cloth diapers are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!  And Sew Lucky 16's shop has taken the practicality of cloth diapers and made them pretty!!!  Yay!

The next item I received was this adorable animal faces blanket...



This blanket is SO cute!!!  The little animal faces are so precious!  This blanket has the cute animal faces on one side and a super soft brown material on the other side!  Again, this would make a great baby shower gift - or a great gift for a toddler!!!  And I love how all of the items from this shop are individually wrapped in plastic and tied with a matching ribbon!  It makes them ready to go as gifts!  And each gift has a tag on it (see the little, round pink tag) that tells you how to wash the item!  Awesome!

Lastly, we received this precious pillowcase dress...



This dress also came wrapped in plastic and tied with a matching ribbon (which I saved to make a matching hair bow)!  The dress is so lovely and well-made!  My daughter asks every day if she can wear it!  :)  All of the items are well made and beautifully packaged!  You can really tell that this Etsy Shop takes pride in the items they make!


Check out all of the great items offered by Sew Lucky 16 on Etsy HERE.
"Like" Sew Lucky 16 on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment