Saturday, January 26, 2013

DaddyScrubs Gifts for Daddy Review


You may remember my previous reviews of Daddy Scrubs FABULOUS products.  (You can find those reviews HERE and HERE.) Daddy Scrubs has some really fabulous products for new dads!  One of my favorite sections on their website is their "gifts" section.  They have some really awesome gifts for dads and babies alike!  The awesome folks at Daddy Scrubs were kind enough to send a couple of gifts for my hubby...




My husband received this awesome "I'm the Daddy" Mug!  This mug is a great gift for any new dad!  Its a 14oz, double wall, stainless steel, foam insulated tumbler.  What a great gift to bring to any new dad who's spending time at the hospital with mom and baby!  - And also to help him perk up after all of those sleepless nights.  LOL!  :)

My husband also received this adorable "What Daddy Duck Loves" book and rubber duck set.  My husband is a great dad.  He's been reading my toddler a bedtime story practically every night since birth, so this is a great gift to give him for the new baby!  And I love that the rubber duck says "Daddy" on it.  :)



Check out DaddyScrubs and all of their fabulous products HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment