Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kinder-ville Review

I’m always looking for safe, cute dining products for my little ones to use.  When my first was born, I’m ashamed to say I didn’t know much about the dangers of BPA, phthylates, etc.  But as I’ve learned more, I’ve begun replacing a lot of our cheap, dangerous items with safer pieces.  That’s why I was thrilled when I found Kinder-ville!  Their items are made from silicone and are all BPA-, phthylate-, and Lead-free!  The kind folks at Kinder-ville sent me two items to review.  The first item was a set of their Little Bites Bowls…

 

These bowls are just great!  They come in sets of two, and, as I mentioned before, are BPA-, phthylate-, and lead-free!  I love how colorful they are too!  (And, in case you didn’t know, silicone is SUPER EASY to clean!!!)  Plus, these bowls are microwave, dishwasher, and freezer safe!  Whoo!!! 

The second item I received was a set of their Little Bites Ice Pop Molds…

 
The molds are also great!  They come in a set of 4 – each a different, vibrant color!  They are dishwasher and freezer safe!  They are the perfect size for little hands and even have a tapered end so that any drips will fall back into the mold instead of all over little hands!  So cool!


If you’d like to check out all of Kinder-ville’s fabulous products, you can do so HERE                               “Like” Kinder-ville on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment