Thursday, January 31, 2013

JessicaPEmbroidery Etsy Shop Review

OK, let me start this review off with a little story.  When I was pregnant with my first child, my sister - who already had 2 kids of her own - gave me some FABULOUS advice: "Don't even register for those pretty little burp cloths.  Buy lots of plain, white, cloth diapers.  They make the BEST burp cloths!"  Unfortunately, I didn't listen to her.  I wanted something "pretty" - not just plain cloth diapers.  So I registered for a few sets of the pretty little burp cloths that they sell in the store.  Bad move.  They're pretty, but they don't absorb messes.  Ugh! 

Yes.  I'm admitting it.  My sister was right.  (Ouch.  That stings.)  ;)  Thankfully though, I've found a way to have the best of both worlds - Jessica P. Embroidery Etsy Shop!  The owner of this fabulous Etsy shop sent me a set of her burp cloths for review...




These burp cloths are SO ADORABLE!!!  I love how Jessica P. Embroidery has found a way to "pretty up" those plain white cloth diapers!  Now I have the functionality of the cloth diaper with the cuteness of a decorative burp cloth!  Yay!

And these burp cloth sets make a GREAT baby shower gift!  When they arrived, they were wrapped together with a lovely little ribbon - all ready to present as a gift!  (But, I'm sorry, the only person I'll be gifting these to is myself.  They're just too cute!!!  :)




Check out all of the great items at Jessica P. Embroidery Etsy Shop HERE.
"Like" Jessica P. Embroidery on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment