Thursday, January 17, 2013

Organic Caboose Nursing Pillow Review

I've found another great little shop online - Organic Caboose!  I love that their products are organic, made in the USA, and are not tested on animals!  The great folks at Organic Caboose were kind enough to send me one of their Organic Cotton Nursing Pillows for review!  I received this pillow in their sweet "Sunny Bunny" print...



This pillow is made of pure, American-grown organic cotton and has been hand-stuffed.  It was designed by a nurse and is 25"x16"x6".  And did I mention how precious the "Sunny Bunny" print is!  Perfect for a boy or a girl!  And so cheerful and sweet!  And I love that its made of organic cotton so that I don't have to worry about nasty chemicals coming in contact with my baby's skin!



They also have some great covers that you can put over your pillow!  (Its always great to have a couple of extra covers to help with messes.)  :)






Check out all of Organic Caboose's wonderful, organic products HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment