Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ila Security Review


Well ladies, unfortunately, our world is becoming more and more dangerous.  And we need to protect ourselves - especially when we are out alone.  Thankfully, there's a company that can help us with that - Ila Security.  The awesome folks at Ila Security were kind enough to send me a couple of their products for review. 

The Ila Pebble Keyring Alarm...




This is a great alarm.  First of all, it looks like a stylish keyring, so no one would suspect its an alarm.  Secondly, I love that its not a "button alarm."  You know how those panic buttons on your car key chain tend to go off by accident?  I mean, why wouldn't they.  All you have to do is accidentally hit it and it goes off.  So annoying - especially if you have a sleeping baby in the car!  But this alarm is different.  You actually have to pull the pin out of it in order for it to go off. 

Oh, and just in case you're wondering if this alarm is really worth it, I tested it out today.  And, well, when I pulled the pin out, I was very close to either having a heart attack or going into premature labor.  This thing is LOUD!!!!!!  Just what you want if someone attacks you!

I also received the Ila Dusk Personal Alarm...



This alarm is also great - and fashionable.  You can use it as a key chain, but you can also clip it to a purse or workout bag, or onto your belt loop, etc.  Again, you simply pull the pin out and it gives off an ear-piercing sound!

If you're looking for some great, fashionable personal alarms, check out Ila Security HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment