Saturday, January 26, 2013

Kandoo Flushable Wipes Review


As I've mentioned before, its flu season.  Ugh!  We're trying everything we can to keep from getting sick.  Thanks to Pampers Kandoo, that job has gotten a little easier!  I received a bottle of Kandoo's FABULOUS alcohol-free hand sanitizer -



This sanitizer is awesome!  Since its alcohol-free, its perfect for kids!  And my little one LOVES it!  I have no problem getting her to sanitize her hands.  In fact, as soon as I pulled this bottle out, she BEGGED to use it!  I think maybe its the fun packaging that Kandoo uses!  And it foams, which makes it easy for my little one to tell if she has rubbed it in enough.  :)

I also received a package of their Kandoo Flushable Wipes.  These wipes are great!  About the size of 2 pieces of toilet paper, they are the perfect size for little hands!  They are also flushable and biodegradable, so no worries about your little one flushing them down the toilet.  And they clean up to 30% better than toilet paper! - Which is great because we all know toddlers can use help in that area!  :) 





If you'd like to check out Pampers Kandoo and all of their great products, you can do so HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment