Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Dropps Review

Have you ever heard of Dropps?  Don't feel bad if you haven't.  I hadn't either until recently.  Dropps are laundry detergent packs with a "split personality" - tough on dirt, but easy on the clothes! 

Photo Courtesy of Dropps.com
 

So what's the secret?  Well, they removed all the enzymes.  You see, those enzymes are great at cleaning clothes, but they also strip your clothes of color - which makes them look old and ragged.  Dropps leaves your clothes looking newer longer!  Dropps are safe to use on everything from silk to cotton to wool!  WooHoo!  No more having to buy different detergents for different items!  And they have 3 detergents to choose from: Fresh Scent, Scent & Dye Free, and Baby Dropps.
 
If you'd like to check Dropps out for yourself, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Dropps on Facebook HERE.
 
"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment