Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Geekling Designs Etsy Shop Soft Kitty Onesie Review

I have another fabulous Etsy shop to introduce you to!  As I’ve mentioned before, I LOVE featuring Etsy Shops on my blog!  Hand-made gifts can be so wonderful if they are made well.  GeeklingDesigns is one of those shops that makes wonderful, well-made items!  The great folks at GeeklingDesigns were kind enough to send me this ADORABLE “Soft Kitty” onesie…




If you’re a fan of “The Big Bang Theory” like my husband and I are, you’ll recognize this song right away!  I actually sing this to my little one all the time!  LOL!  So when I saw this onesie, I knew my new baby had to have it!

If you'd like to check out all of Geekling Designs' fabulous items, you can do so HERE.
"Like" Geekling Designs on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment