Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cool Gear Collapsible Bento Review

You may remember my previous two reviews of Cool Gear Inc.'s fabulous products.  (You can check those reviews out HERE and HERE.)  Well, the good folks at Cool Gear have just introduced some new products and I was fortunate enough to receive one for review - the Collapsible Bento!!!



This Bento is so cool!  Its got a non-toxic gel-filled freezer tray that keeps the food cool!!!  It also has a collapsible bowl for your larger food (like salad, sandwich,  etc.).  Then it has 3 smaller containers that can be used for salad dressing, crackers, etc. that nest into the freezer tray! 




And I love how the bowl collapses to make this unit smaller for storage!  How cool is that!!!  This Bento is definitely a must-have!!!  :)


Check out Cool Gear and all of their fabulous products HERE.
"Like" Cool Gear on Facebook HERE.
Join Cool Gear on Twitter HERE.
Check out the list of retailers that sell Cool Gear HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment