Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Yankers Review

OK folks!  I've found another unique and nifty website for shopping!  (You guys KNOW I love my online shopping!)  Babywit.com has lots of cool items for babies, toddlers, adults, and even dogs!  But the thing I wanna tell you about today is just SUPER COOL!!! - Yankers!!!!

I received this Yankers Cooper Union Suit in hand-dyed Tomato for my upcoming blessing...


Yankers The Cooper Union Suit for Babies in Hand-Dyed Tomato
Picture courtesy of babywit.com
 


So, OK, its a cute little suit, but what makes it worth buying over other one-piece baby clothes?  Well, I'll tell you!  The GENIUSES behind Yankers were tired of struggling with snaps, zippers, and velcro when trying to change their little ones' diapers.  I mean, how many times have you tried to change a sleeping baby and had them wake up when you unzip that zipper or start on those snaps?  Argh!!!!  And how many of you have had a perfectly content, warm baby wake up cold during a diaper change because you had to unzip that zipper and it left their entire front uncovered?  Ugh!!! 
 
 
Yankers fixes all of that!!!  Basically, there are no zippers, buttons, velcro, etc to make noise.  When its time to change baby, simply "yank" the bottoms off.  (As you can see from the picture above, you pull the bottoms off from behind.) No noisy snaps or velcro to wake baby up and the top stays on completely to keep baby warm!  Yippee!!!  Plus, no more snapping up 25 snaps at 2 am only to find that you've missed a snap somewhere and you have to start all over again.  (Oh how I hate that!!!)
 
 
Yankers are made right here in the USA (in Portland, Oregon) and are hand-dyed using sustainable and natural fabrics and eco-friendly dyes.  WooHoo!!!  I love that!!!  And they have long sleeved Yankers for cooler weather and sleeveless Yankers for warmer weather!  You HAVE to check them out!!!
 
Check out all of Babywit's wonderful products HERE.
"Like" Babywit on Facebook HERE.
 

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment