Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Flipper USA Review


Have you heard of the Flipper???  Its such a cute and neat idea!  A toothbrush holder that goes on the wall, mirror, shower, etc!  So cool!  The good folks at FlipperUSA were kind enough to send my little one this ADORABLE Flipper for review...



Seriously, how cute is this little gadget!!!???!!!  And my little one LOVES Hello Kitty, so this is just perfect!!!  And they have plenty to choose from - from plain ones, Hello Kitty ones, all sorts of animals, and even NFL helmets!!! 

So why the Flipper?  Well most people keep their toothbrushes on the sink counter, right?  I do.  Every time you flush the toilet, little drops of contaminated water spray up into the air.  Ewwww!!!!  Gross!!!  That water sprays on to your toothbrush!  Yuck!  The Flipper keeps your toothbrush safely enclosed and protected against nasty contamination like that!

Check out all of FlipperUSA's great products HERE.


"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment