Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Simply Merino Kids' Pajamas Review

One of my favorite things to shop for is pajamas for my little ones.  I just love it when I find something that will be super comfy and also keep my little ones warm during the night.  That's why I was THRILLED to come across Simply Merino online!  Their pajamas are 100% Merino Wool and are made in New Zealand!

The wonderful folks at Simply Merino were kind enough to send me a couple of items for review. 
I received their Pyjamas in Lipstick for my little girl...

 
 
Photo Courtesy of SimplyMerino.com

 
And their Infant Gown - also in Lipstick for my "upcoming blessing." :)
 


Photo Courtesy of SimplyMerino.com
 
These pajamas are warm, but not thick enough to be overly hot.  They are also super soft and so adorable!!!  And all of their pajamas: are naturally fire resistant, help control body temperature, wick moisture away from the body to help keep your little one dry, are odor and stain resistant and machine washable!  WooHoo!!!

And seriously, HOW ADORABLE are they!!!???!!! These pajamas would make such a great gift for a baby shower, birthday, Christmas, etc!  I just love love love them!  :)



Check out all of the great items at Simply Merino HERE.
"Like" Simply Merino on Facebook HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment