Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Mimijumi Review


I've been looking for some new baby bottles to try with my second blessing.  I recently discovered Mimijumi and I'm SO GLAD I did!  Their bottles are made with natural colors, textures, and forms, so they are a great compliment to breastfeeding.  They are also a great way to easily transition your little one from breast to bottle!.  The nice folks at Mimijumi were kind enough to send me one of their "Not So Hungry" (4 oz) bottles for review...




These bottles have large nipples - which make them easier for babies to "latch on" to.  It also makes them super easy to clean because the bottles have wide openings.  No more trying to clean with a bottle brush!  The bottle also has integrated venting to prevent Colic!  And its got a screw on, one-piece nipple!  That means no more having to clean nipples and rings.  Its all one piece! 

The bottom of the bottle is made of a skid-free base.  Now this may not sound that necessary, but think about it.  Its 2 am.  You are in a dark room feeding your baby.  You are half asleep.  You put the bottle down on the table so you can burp your angel.  A skid-free bottom could come in handy!  :) 

And lastly, these bottles are top rack dishwasher-safe, BPA-free, and latex-free!  And it EXCEEDS US safety standards!  Woohoo!  I love that!!!

And check out the adorable "milk carton packaging" -




If you'd like to check out Mimijumi bottles for yourself, you can do so HERE.

"Like" The Proverbs31 Mama on Facebook HERE.

If you like my posts, PLEASE join my blog under the "Followers" section. It would mean SO MUCH!!! :)


Disclosure - Per FTC Regulations, I am disclosing that I received product(s) from the company mentioned above, free of charge, for review. I was in no other way compensated for my review. The views expressed above are my own, honest opinions and any claims should be verified on the sponsor's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment